GENERAL WARRANTY CASA MINERS:
We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the product in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow instructions, or any alterations or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.
The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components.
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
Casa Miners does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation and or damaged / defective items.
The warranty offered is covered by the manufactures for the products and not Casa Miners. The warranty is subject to the warranty terms offered by the manufacturer of each product. All claims will need to be dealt directly with the manufacturer and not Casa Miners.
The customer must return the defective equipment at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Casa Miners customer support. Casa Miners will pay for the shipping cost to the customer when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period. Casa Miners will not pay for any loss of down time or delay caused by customs. In cases where the warranty is void or after the warranty period, equipment can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.
WARRANTIES OFFERED BY CASA MINERS:
1. No refund and return after the payment.
2. A 6 - 12 Months warranty only for new miners. ( Available for purchase )
The following conditions will make the warranty invalid:
1. Disassembled machine, unauthorized changes, or replacement of components.
2. Damage caused by lightning strike, voltage surge, faulty power supply, etc.
3. Burnt circuit boards or chips.
4. Damage by water, damp or corrosion.
WARRANTIES OFFERED BY MANUFACTURER - USED MINERS:
All used miners will be tested in our company before shipment.
The warranty offered is covered by the manufactures for the products and not Casa Miners. The warranty is subject to the warranty terms offered by the manufacturer of each product. The warranty left on the used units will be dependent on the release of the unit and batch by the manufacture.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
- Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- Excessive Over-clocking in a overheating environment.
- If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.